Chamber Day 2005 Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rstark:
I have to say I'm really pissed off at Ken. He was my diving buddy on Chamber Day and let me borrow a 18w HID. The nerve of him letting me use something, he knew after I tried, I could not be without. So now as I look through a Halcyon brochure my wife is giving me the evil eye. Shame on you Ken. :wink:

It was most excellent to meet you, and even better to dive wif you on ChamDay. I was whining to Jan on the boat ride out that I need some more local dive buddies that get it.... and then John hooks us up. Unreal.

We'll be diving again real soon!

---
Ken

:05: Hey Everyone,

My son and I were on the Encore along with John and Jerry as our DM's from Reefseekers. Pam, Daymond, and the rest of the Encore crew were fabulous as usual.

Ken, thanks for all the fabulous pictures. John rocks when it comes to matching up divers (me, included!!! :wink: :07: ) I'm glad that you and Robert were able to hook up.

Speaking of hooking up, Ann Marie and Laurel are building quite a reputation. :eyebrow: Think there are photos from previous trips!

And Ann Marie, what's this getting us to sign up for Chamber Day on the Encore and you jump ship??? What the heeeeeeeck is up with that??? Huh? Huh? Huh? Ken and I both got on the boat and said 'Where IS everybody???' We thought we were going to see a boat full of Scubaboarders and SOCDC members! We still had a great time...Kevin Glen and the group was there.

Hmmm...Kevin... :05: You slllllllllllyyyyyyyy :devil_2: ...you had me :jestera: the whole trip and turning multiple :new_smili I will never forget your coffe comment. :censored: Fortunately, I don't think Nathaniel picked up on what you said. LOL Yep, we have to watch out for younger divers now...I have noticed since younger divers have been on the boats, the language/ TOPIC has cleaned up quite a bit!

All in all, I had a fabulous day! Nathaniel won a pair of Aeris split fins; I won a nice UK Dive Light; and in the raffle I won a Cochran Dive Computer EMC-20H and Analyst 4.01 that does all the underwater gases including Helium. It's a 20 compartment computer. Very Tekkie! Most likely I will sell it in order to buy my son gear. I can't wait for next year!

Oh, forgot to mention my coolest spotting....an Octopus EATING a Lobster!!! Unfortunately no photos. I'm laying low on UW cameras for awhile. I wish that had been my prize, would have been great!

Diver_Jan:
Speaking of hooking up, Ann Marie and Laurel are building quite a reputation. :eyebrow: Think there are photos from previous trips!

:ssst: Oh, :10: Ann Marie...we better be more careful... :07: before the whole world finds out about us! :inlove: :wink:

Diver_Jan:
Hmmm...Kevin... :05: You slllllllllllyyyyyyyy :devil_2: ...you had me :jestera: the whole trip and turning multiple :new_smili I will never forget your coffe comment. :censored: Fortunately, I don't think Nathaniel picked up on what you said. LOL Yep, we have to watch out for younger divers now...I have noticed since younger divers have been on the boats, the language/ TOPIC has cleaned up quite a bit!

Yeah, well....I can fix that! :11: Diving should go hand in hand with innuendo, IMO. Luckily for us parents, the kids are so naive that they don't get it, yet...When graham does, he just shakes his head now, anyway! :shakehead

Diver_Jan:
All in all, I had a fabulous day! Nathaniel won a pair of Aeris split fins; I won a nice UK Dive Light; and in the raffle I won a Cochran Dive Computer EMC-20H and Analyst 4.01 that does all the underwater gases including Helium. It's a 20 compartment computer. Very Tekkie! Most likely I will sell it in order to buy my son gear. I can't wait for next year!

and I won a dive parka! Whooowho! Jan...how much do you want for that computer....hurry up...I am about to buy a Vytek....

Diver_Jan:
:05: Hmmm...Kevin... :05: You slllllllllllyyyyyyyy :devil_2: ...you had me :jestera: the whole trip and turning multiple :new_smili I will never forget your coffe comment. :censored: Fortunately, I don't think Nathaniel picked up on what you said. LOL Yep, we have to watch out for younger divers now...I have noticed since younger divers have been on the boats, the language/ TOPIC has cleaned up quite a bit!
Yeah Jan, my wise-crackin' mouth seems to be getting me in a lot of hot water lately. But it was truly an honor being your coffee servant. That's cream and one blue packet of sugar, served with a smile. Hey, Marshall, Ron & I finished Rescue Diver at Shaw's this morning! :party2::party2::party2: I'm going on the Encore trip to San Nick on 6/18 - hope you can make it.
Cheers,
Kevin

Cream and sugar, just like I like it Kevin! Wouldn't have it any other way!!! :eyebrow:

Congratulations on your Rescue Class!!! :dazzler1: So who lost their mask? I saw Craig's post. If I dive there tomorrow, I will look for it.

Not sure about San Nic, but will keep you posted.

Hugs

Diver_Jan:
Cream and sugar, just like I like it Kevin! Wouldn't have it any other way!!! :eyebrow:

Congratulations on your Rescue Class!!! :dazzler1: So who lost their mask? I saw Craig's post. If I dive there tomorrow, I will look for it.

Not sure about San Nic, but will keep you posted.

Hugs
Tom, one of Craig's divemasters in training lost the mask. In case anybody out there finds a black Cressi Big Eyes mask at Shaws Cove, please PM me. By the way, when we entered about 8:30am, surf was huge. We were seeing 5'+ waves, and at one point a 7-footer. I'm not exaggerating either. The intervals weren't bad, and the surf calmed down after awhile, but I think the waves were giving us an honorary greeting or something. Oddly enough, when we were all finished and chit-chatting on the beach, a panicked diver appeared in the surf zone waving her hands and screaming and shedding her gear. We thought Craig must have staged this and paid her, but it was for real. Talk about timing!
:)
K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom