"Chased By Sea Monsters" on the Discovery Channel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kinda lame kinda cool. I watched it for quite a while

I suppose this is marginally more acceptable than TDC's earlier show about animal life of the future. Have all the wildlife photographers been replaced with graphics designers yet, or are there still a few left?

5615mike:
kinda lame kinda cool. I watched it for quite a while
Watched it for awhile and then shut it off. Had better things to do...
Kinda of reminded me of the Crocodile Hunter :54:

KINDA LAME!!!!!!! I laughed so hard when I saw the commercial that I had to watch, for about five minutes. I was laughing so hard that it wasn't even funny.
At least they didn't advertise the heck out of it like they did the dinosaur week and others. I didn't notice but was the diver guy wearing a HUB? :brain:

Tiny Bubbles:
OMG You guys have got to see this show! This guy travels back in time with his scuba gear and swims with prehistoric creatures. It's on right now.
I agree with everyone else, Kinda lame,kinda cool. I watched almost all of it,It got pretty boring.Turned it to watch another show. Turtle Gal

I thought the show was awsome even if it was hard to believe.
Where exactly did they film crew find these sea creatures? I thought these animals were extinct?

Kinda cool at end of show, they get their rubber raft capsized and attacked by creatures.If one of them had been eaten; probably would have been a bit too Hollywood'esque.

Tiny Bubbles:
OMG You guys have got to see this show! This guy travels back in time with his scuba gear and swims with prehistoric creatures. It's on right now.

I wonder how he'd get tank fills???

Back
Top Bottom