Cheap Backplates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron:
Tom of Diver's Network had some plates made. Stainless Steel, 4.5 lbs and shiny. I haven't used one but they looked nice when I saw them. He posts here under the username diveshop@diveph.com if you want to PM him. If I remember right, he was charging aroung 2500 Php. If you want a wing and harness too, he said he was getting an order in the next few days.

We have SS backplates and single tank adaptors at a fraction of the price of Manila Market, they are also good for rebreather since they will be able to carry them through the backplates handle.
They are both laser cut (robot arm), no punching or manual cut on it.

STA SS 1,400PHP.

1002.jpg

diveshop@diveph.com:
We have SS backplates and single tank adaptors at a fraction of the price of Manila Market, they are also good for rebreather since they will be able to carry them through the backplates handle.

STA SS 1,400PHP.

1002.jpg

That's cool. Just a question, will this fit on a Halcyon Eclipse wing? Instead of bringing my SS backplate when I come to visit, I might just buy one of these and leave it at my place there.

Jason Ooi:
You guys hurted Paolo:mooner:

thanks Jason, you're my friend...:wink:

to the guys that hurted me... now how can anyone buy in my dive shop and go to my resort at anilao? huh? ??? no 50 % discounts to all of you !

diveshop@diveph.com:

STA SS 1,400PHP.

1002.jpg
and where were you last week when i got my bplate?

but i'm happy with mine now...

Jag

Now on I go to you dive shop and resort get 50% discount :eyebrow:
paolov:
thanks Jason, you're my friend...:wink:
We are good friendship :coffee:

to the guys that hurted me... now how can anyone buy in my dive shop and go to my resort at anilao? huh? ???
Hurted you NO 50 % :mooner:
no 50 % discounts to all of you !.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jason Ooi:
Now on I go to you dive shop and resort get 50% discount :eyebrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

k, i will let you know when the dive shop is operational and so with the dive resort.

until then.... lets just go patronize other shops :D

Back
Top Bottom