Cheap custom DRY suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bober99

Contributor
Reaction score
Are there any reasonably priced custom drysuit companies out there? I know of some wetsuit companies but am wondering if the same is available for drysuits? I know dui does custom but not cheap and bare does some but only their compressed neoprene xcd2 and I want a bilam or trilam material suit.

bober99:
Are there any reasonably priced custom drysuit companies out there? I know of some wetsuit companies but am wondering if the same is available for drysuits? I know dui does custom but not cheap and bare does some but only their compressed neoprene xcd2 and I want a bilam or trilam material suit.

A custom Diving Concepts ultraflex pro retails for $1600.00

you can also get a whites custom for about the same..they're bilam...

bober99:
I got my custom Drysuit for £300.00.........................otter drysuits rock.

NM, their web site states custom is available.

The Whites Aquapro can be purchased custom. The store i bought mine from just had a sale this past weekend on them. Custom was $1360 Canadian in bilam. There is also a quadflex fabric option (4 layer) that adds another $160 or something. This suit comes with suspenders, and has color options (not all black).

Ocean Quest - info@diveoceanquest.com

divetank sells the Bare suits and they can do custom on most of their suits. The bare shell suits are cheaper and they are trilam. Start with an email to them.

Divetank - richard@divetank.com

MonkSeal:
Which one ? Brittanic ?
Na went classic commercial, liked the brittanic but the pockets put me off it.but I got the commercial fitted with pee-valve, custom pockets and etc etc.
They even sold me a artic under suit for an extra £60.00 whick helps a heap with comfort when waiting to get down.

I now won't look at other brands as the service and suit blew me away with Otters desire and drive for quality and customer satisfaction.

Have a look

http://www.drysuits.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom