Most comfortable?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chadly1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
What’s the most comfortable drysuit you have worn and most flexible? Obviously has to fit properly! I have only used Trilam and my DUI isn’t custom to me but the guy I bought it from and me are almost identical size and I have a couple other trilams but i love diving in my wetsuit comparatively! In drysuit s I feel like toothpaste! The freedom of movement in a wetsuit is awesome and the abuse it can take is great, but it is cold I would love to have a really badass wetsuit heater and just be happy with that but seems like no one has a really good option. I am thinking about going to a neoprene suit but most of them look like an oversized baggy wetsuits and just cheaper overall. Wondering how comfy they are and flexible or if there is something else out there that is just excellent? Thanks

Neoprene drysuit. Off the shelf sizing that was wrong, but comfortable.
I would only be interested if all I ever did was local diving of very cold water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom