Cheap Priced BP's & wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just picked up an AL plate from Gary. Webbed and all it ran me about 100.00 USD and change. Nice plate, and very fast service.

Can you tell I am happy with it? :)

Eric

OMG... what an awsome deal on the Ebay auction mentioned above. Includes the STA and STRAPS as well as the back pouch.

Wish I needed it. I would jump all over that for $350.00. If you add all the items up it is worth well more than that.

Trying not to...............

bid.......... but....................... cripes.. think I gotta have it.

And.. yes.. Gary's great.. I have a s/s bp and harness, and also an al bp from him. He even slotted them for cam straps (to use without an STA) for free for me. He is great to deal with.

That's roughly what I paid for mine.... needless to say I'm VERY happy with the deal I got :)

cybordolphin once bubbled...
OMG... what an awsome deal on the Ebay auction mentioned above. Includes the STA and STRAPS as well as the back pouch.

Wish I needed it. I would jump all over that for $350.00. If you add all the items up it is worth well more than that.

Trying not to...............

bid.......... but....................... cripes.. think I gotta have it.

tee heeee, You have more patience than I do........

Back
Top Bottom