check out dives in florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabbitears

Reaction score
hello everyone... il be going to key largo in april to do my checkout dives with sea-dwellers.and will be staying at the key lantern motel in islamorada..anyone had any experinace with either sea-dwellers or the key lantern?id apreciate any feedback on this..thanks in advance,,the boards other bunny..Rabbitears

Rabbitears,

Although I am compiling information on Key Largo boats for a trip in May, I don't have any info on Sea Dwellers (I think I left them off my list because they did not post prices on their website. . . I'll have to e-mail them my usual set of questions).

If you want to see what some of the other operators are like (and follow some links right back to some Scubaboard comments),
click on my URL below and follow the "Dive Documents" link to "Key Largo Boats".

Let me know if you turn up any good info.

Stone,
Nice site!
:tree: Bob

Rabbitears,

I talked to Sea-dwellers today and they seem to be a nice outfit. The boat is large (50 ft). They carry up to 25 divers, but maybe you'll get lucky and have just a few divers on board.

I noticed your hotel is about 18 miles from the boat. I've never been to Key Largo, but it looks like the Holiday Inn is within walking distance of the boat, and Sea Dwellers has a package deal with them.

Have fun!

P.S.

I added Sea Dwellers to my "Key Largo Boats" page under "Dive Documents" on my webpage below.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom