Check out the best dive parka ever!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z Gear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys I love this parka so much I had to carry it and tell you all about it.
Its called the Surf fur and it is really with out a doubt a great quality parka.
It has a special a ptfe membrane (polytettrafluorethylene) bonded between two layers of fleece. This membrane allows excess steam to escape( small amount of air to escape and pass through thus avoiding an over heating condition. This same membrane does not let water droplets through, which makes it water proof
The cool thing about this parka is that it really helps to warm you up and it is super rugged and versatile.

Another added feature is that it is reversible . So lets say you want to warm up quickly between your dive, You can either put it right over your wet suit and warm up quickly or pull the upper portion down of your wet suit and don the Surf Fur thus also warming up your core. When your done with your dive you can reverse it and now you are nice and dry on the inside again!!!
The Surf fur parka is not like those other crunchy wind breaker type swim parka's, this is a hard core super warm parka which is really rugged and made with real durable materials. It is machine washable and the metal snaps are marine grade. The Surf fur also has changing pockets which can allow you to change out of your bottom portion of your wet suit without exposing your upper body to the cold!!

I know there are several Surf fur fans out there, I just had to carry this item because me and my wife love it so much!!

Also check out the Surf check Hoodie it is a smaller shorter version of Surf Fur parka this has a zipper and is lighter but still has the same properties as the great Surf Fur parka!!

black-surf-fur-open-hands-in-pockets-1.jpg

surffur201585-001.jpg

Last parka you'll ever want to own!!
I'll be happy to answer any questions regarding these two products.
Thanks
Frank G
www.zgearinc.com

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom