Chester Polling - 1st dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was my second "deep dive" and yes, I did have a pony. We did not have current, but did have a lot of people on the wreck. It did reduce the vis some, but we were doing wreck assessment and so were getting the overall picture. I have been with CAD on numerous occasions and have always felt safe. The only thing I was unfamiliar with was the race to get off the boat once we moored. I later learned the sacred words L-O-B-S-T-E-R. Now I understand! Have fun. I wish I were there. Instead, I am up to Lake Sunapee to try out a new wrist computer and download interface with my computer.

Bob

The Chester Polling is one of the most challenging dives in NE when the conditions are not right.

there have been sights of 50lbs monsters with large crushing tentacles (confirmed report from BGF). If you decide to see the break point on the stern. Be aware creatures of the size of your legs might give you a surprise.

first off...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: WOW Ed, do I hear a happy hour for you after work? The only truthful statement in there is the 50 lb (ok, maybe 30) lobster sitting in the cargo hold. And there is, or was, an ugly looking wolf fish under the break, but I couldn't find him last week so I wouldn't worry.

Holy sarcasm Batman!

Looks like I'm not going. :( The boat is sold out for this weekend's trip. I wonder how far in advance you need to reserve a spot? What do you guys do?

Looks like I'm not going. :( The boat is sold out for this weekend's trip. I wonder how far in advance you need to reserve a spot? What do you guys do?

That's too bad. Usually I have reserved the week of the charter with CAD and have only had them tell me they were full a couple of times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom