Chick Cave Diving President's Day Weekend 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We have talked about it for a while! Lets make it happen! A Lady's Chick Cave Diving Weekend on President's Day weekend 2012! Marianna? Jackson Blue and the surrounding caves? We can rent Hole in the Wall house or hit up a local hotel with special rates. So who is interested?

I don't recall ever fighting over lingere but definitely pillows :wink:

You don't have to leave the guys at home. They can always make themselves handy. :wink:

Man, I need to check and see how many frequent flier miles I have . . .

I would love to meet some of you!!! I could definitely come down for the weekend, even tho I'd probably have to skip Monday's festivities. Lynne would love to see u in the Fl caves!!! Hope this happens, so excited at the idea of finally getting back to Marianna now that I can get past the cavern zone! W00t!

TSandM -- Weren't you going to go to Mexico that weekend?

And yes, you have enough miles (barely) for a rountrip although the airfare isn't that bad.

Poor me, I'll just be staying at home, again, while you are looking at wet rocks, sigh.

thanks for asking - i doubt i can swing it, but i'll see what strings i can pull!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom