Chinese compressor and tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you so much for all great response :D

You guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't think I'll get so much help from you guys.

two clown resort .... Hi I am the Coltri Distributor for Vietnam, who is quoting you 90,000$ and for what....... sounds suspect to me.

That's the thing...the price for the compressor here is insane. It don't make sense at all a simple mechanism, nothing hi tech or complicated can cost me as much as US$90,000.

Any cheap reliable brand out there?

Two,
Either you are talking of some REAL huge set up and with nitrox membrane, with low pressure compressor and hundreds of tanks = US$90,000 ...........or were you in Bali while eating that famous halucinating mushroom when you asked for a compressor quote ?:rofl3:

Dude, its approx 20% extra money over European price at the most for compressor in Indonesia.

If you know how to bargain, a Poseidon 200 which is actually a Bauer Mariner 200 in less stylist carry frame and single hose only = US$8,500 +- , retail in price list, add 20%.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom