Christi needs all of our help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chuck86

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been in contact with Christi and she wants me to let everyone know that she is NOT ignoring anyone.

She is in Houston with her family and her father is in the hospital and very very sick. He is doing better today and is responding to treatment. He has a staff infection in his blood and it will not respond to antibiotics. It has been very tough on her the last few days and I think we should all say a little prayer for her and her family and send all of that power to them as well. Love can do some strange things sometimes and we all need a lot of it.

I will try to keep up the news of her father and when she will be returning to Cozumel but it might be awhile, so please be patient and send that love to her and her family.

Thanks Chuck

Thoughts and prayers sent.
:hugs:

My prayers list just had her whole family added.

Stay strong.

Please take care, Christi.

Thanks everyone. I know she checks in once in awhile and this will really help her a lot.

Please be patient with her she will answer all emails as soon as she gets a chance but right now she is very busy with family matters. I am sure we all understand.

Stay strong gal we are all send our love your way.

Chuck

Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers. I REALLY believe in the power of prayer and I KNOW it's working! Although he is still very muych in a two steps forward, one step back game.

It does seem that the medication is working, and the Staph is no longer in his blood...but he has a long recovery ahead of him. The Dr. warned us yesterday that for at least two to three more weeks he will need to be in inpatient care due to the antibiotics as well as the wound care required for his leg and his immobility due to the ifection in his leg.

I imagine that I will be back and forth to and from Coz alot over the next while.

Right now, I am trying to regroup myself and get caught up on stuff.

Thank you again! Your prayers mean the world to me and my family!

All the best,
Christi

Our continued thoughts are with you and your family Christi

Back
Top Bottom