Cirque du Soleil & Rebreathers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep - I was just there in July and althogh had not started diving yet, they still have the divers flopping like fish

When I was in Las Vegas a couple of years ago, I bought a book about many of the shows in town and one of the shows was O. It said all of the performers are open water certified and there are several safety divers that assist the performers for each show. From what I could tell, it sounds as if some of the diving is done with hookahs, much like what aquarium divers sometimes use. The safety divers probably use scuba tanks, however. I want to see this show sooooo bad, but the tickets are outrageously expensive. :frown:

Being one of the safety divers would be an awesome job, though... :biggrin2:

CdS is AMAZING. I saw one here in the inner harbour, "Dralion" and "La Nouba" and something else in Quebèc... they were all astounding. Wow, that must take years upon years of training- and those little six year olds with the chinese yo-yo's?!?! wow. never been to vegas, so I can't really comment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom