Clean Slate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll echo....toothpaste (again) or soft scruba. In a pinch, any mild abraisive will work. I've even grabbed some sand from the shore and used that to remove pencil scratchings from previous dives.

The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponges work great with just water. Also work very well on dry erase white boards. They do not scratch (use the white side).

Another recommendation for Bartender's Friend (but the actual name is Bar Keeper's Friend)

I use the soft scrub with bleach. No need to keep one of those green abrasive pads around, takes it right off.

An earaser worked for me but soft scrub made it nice and clean again.

Pete

TxHockeyGuy:
I use the soft scrub with bleach. No need to keep one of those green abrasive pads around, takes it right off.

Maybe efficient but bleach is not environemental friendly.
(maybe i should try it on my teeth!)

I often use a piece of white removable duct tape stuck directly on the slate. This way I can use a Sharpie to write my profile and have the added benefit of actually being able to read it underwater!

Back
Top Bottom