Cleaning closet, lots of BC's, Regs, Fins, Computers, Misc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halcyon shoulder pads SOLD

---------- Post added February 21st, 2014 at 07:42 PM ----------

Reducing price on the following...

Brand new Ultimate pony bracket $40
Brand new Wenoka knife $20

Last edited:
Aladin boot SOLD

More stuff...

Suunto Gekko air/nitrox wrist computer, new battery put in today $100
Oceanic Versa Pro air/nitrox computer console with SPG and compass, can be used as wrist computer, new battery put in today $130
Comes with the Oceanlog PC interface cable for data download http://www.onlinescuba.com/Oceanic-Oceanlog-PC-Interface-USB-Direct-Connect-ProPlus-20-P13040.aspx
Oceanic swivel 180 degree octo on a miflex hose $40
DIN adapter $10
Regulator bag $10

IMG_0915.jpgIMG_0916.jpgIMG_0912.jpgIMG_0912.jpgIMG_0913.jpgIMG_0914.jpgIMG_0917.jpgIMG_0918.jpgIMG_0919.jpgIMG_0920.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the DIN adapter! And to make it worth our time, what do you want for the red safety sausage?

10 bucks for the small SMB too, shipping would be $6 and there would still be room on the box for some more stuff, keep adding... the more you take, soon these $10 items becomes $5 :wink:

Shoot me a PM

I'll take the DIN adapter! And to make it worth our time, what do you want for the red safety sausage?

Like I need more dive gear! The adapter is for a DIN reg set up that I am trying to sell. Thought maybe it would help. If you can me a deal, and you have one, I could use a BC inflater hose.
I'll even give you positive feedback..lol.

Back
Top Bottom