Cleaning the closet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Theres no question though that one mans junk is anothers treasure, so i'm quite sure some of the stuff i have may actually be useful to someone.

Grajan's mesh divebag is an example. I bought some mesh divebags after absolutely hating the fact that i'd open my non-mesh divebag and have to stand back a few feet. Now that i have a mesh one its a beautiful thing - all dry and airy.

And the knife that Jeblis has, i had to have a fancy titanium one as well - never use that either now. Don't even know where it is. But THANKS for reminding me :)

steve

"One man's junk, another man's treasure"......

I think I may have "relieved" wetman of some of his junk......So now I have some useless junk...
Monitor II computer
4XL wetsuit
complete set of regs (Genesis rentals)
dive machete...errrr knife

hmmm....I think there is lots of other stuff hanging up downstairs...

I've got a ton of junk in the closet, but my prize piece of "junk" is an Orca Edge in pristene condition with the latest software that was available before EIT went belly up.

However, I was bested when a friend received some "junk" from a neighbor that included a Deco Brain (the original Bend-O-Matic) in very good to excellent condition.

Roak

This is sorta along the same lines. I walked into a dive shop in San Antonio that I have not been in for 4 years and the first thing I heard was "havent seen you for a while". Guess I know where my money went during that time frame.

Back
Top Bottom