Closest dive sites from Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stu,

Fair points, obviously you make the trip more often than i do. Also, i tend to be coming from paranaque or the airport so that adds a bit of time on i guess (and off for the trip to anilao). Glad to hear that the 'new' expressway and the traffic changes in San Fernando are helping to spead the trip up.

Scuby Dooby:
Glad to hear that the 'new' expressway and the traffic changes in San Fernando are helping to spead the trip up.

Yeah. It's been a nightmare couple of years for anyone doing the trip regularly whilst the roadworks were ongoing. The only nightmare now is on the wallet. Toll was P14.50 (San Fernando-Balintawak) now it's about P150!

stu2:
I know nothing about Anilao. I've lived in Manila and travelled to Subic and I'm living in Subic now. C'mon, 4 hours to Subic, you've got to be kidding. It takes me (regularly) 2.75 hours (in the daytime) to travel from San Juan, Manila to Subic Town,

try anilao next time , when you have the time.

i stay in San Juan :)

Back
Top Bottom