Club Mascot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the catfish also, it's a grass roots part of the Midwest! I don't have a picture to share either but perhaps something like, a big ol cat with a tank, mask, and reg???

Can't figure out how to attach a .jpg image to the post, but I have a great pic of a HUGE catfish. Someone want to e-mail me instructions for putting it out here?

theskull

When you are posting or replying to a message, scroll down the page under the editor window. The section called "Additional Options" there should be a button called "Manage Attachements" Click this button and a new link will pop up. Select the browse button to locate the file on your hard drive and then click upload. When the upload is complete select "Close Window" and submit your message normally.

James

Here is another cat as well as the crawdad with "Midwest Muck Divers" underneath.

I like the catfish. The crawdad may be mistaken for a lobster.

Holy Catfish Hunter Batman!

Here's my offering. I think the Paddlefish is the coolest freshwater fish I've seen so far.
Copied these form another web site, but forgot to copy the link.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom