Club Mascot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Goddard:
Well it looks like the cartoon catfish is the clear winner:

http://www.scubaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10294

Do you want to check with your frind to see if she wants to spruce it up any?

James
If it turns out alright then I will want at least one t-shirt, a ball cap and arm patchs for my wetsuits. and maybe some vinyl stickers for my tanks. And maybe a coffee cup which I can get made locally for about 5 bucks.

stingray1:
If it turns out alright then I will want at least one t-shirt, a ball cap and arm patchs for my wetsuits. and maybe some vinyl stickers for my tanks. And maybe a coffee cup which I can get made locally for about 5 bucks.
You going to get a tat made too? :eyebrow:

brianwl:
Tat's are for panseys...he should get it branded on :D...

brianwl:
Naw, have tooooooo many of them already.:D

James Goddard:
Ouuuuuuuuch. I'm not a pansey just timid:eyebrow:

We have a pet duck that lives in our apartment with us.....we would be happy to let her be the mascot :wink: She could be the "Muck Duck!"

medic_diver45:
We have a pet duck that lives in our apartment with us.....we would be happy to let her be the mascot :wink: She could be the "Muck Duck!"
Qauck qauck muck quack qauck:D

You hold him down and I'll carve it in. Branding is to quick. :wink:
James Goddard:

medic_diver45:

Sounds like someone has been watching too much "Friends."

diverbob:
Sounds like someone has been watching too much "Friends."

Actually I've never seen Friends....well once, while drunk but I don't remember much (I think they were taking a lesson from Seinfeld (Friends apparently was another show about "nothing"). What did you mean by your comment?

We actually have a duck here. It's got a screwed up wing and can't fly so it became a pet.

I just think a drawing of a duck with a mask and tank tank would be quite funny and make a good mascot. That's all I meant when I suggested the idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom