Club Mascot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didnt mean anything personal by that.

On Friends, they kept a duck and a chick in their apartment.

Give me a little bit of time and I will see about putting the states that are included in the MMD behind the fish. As for putting a reg and tank on it....I will give it a try but like I said before, I am not an artist. I just cut, paste and shade things in to make them look good. Anything else that someone would like to see around our mascot, within reason?

Sorry it took so long but here is "da fish" with the states behind him. I thought about moving the fish and MMD over. Let me know what you think. I can move him fairly easily.

Looks good crptnr. Only thing I would like to see is how the names would look if you moved the midwest about flatty and kept the muck divers below. Would allow the text to increase in length and height.

Just thinking out loud ,that's what I do when I create graphic packages for race cars. No, I am not artistic, just diligent. Before someone askes if I can make a window decal I will add this, will be easier if they are done on the newer equipment that is basically a inkjet printer not a plotter working with vinyl. Vinyl will be easy if done in one color (white, black, red...you get the drift) but you loose the whole effect of flatty being in color. Can be done though, Flatty will need to loose his shadding though. If you have a proof that is solid and saved in BMP, DXF or SCV (prefered but DXF works almost as good) I be glad to give it a shot when I am killing time (racing season is about over and time is easier to come by for a few months).

Brian

frenchy07:
Looks good crptnr. Only thing I would like to see is how the names would look if you moved the midwest about flatty and kept the muck divers below. Would allow the text to increase in length and height.

Just thinking out loud ,that's what I do when I create graphic packages for race cars. No, I am not artistic, just diligent. Before someone askes if I can make a window decal I will add this, will be easier if they are done on the newer equipment that is basically a inkjet printer not a plotter working with vinyl. Vinyl will be easy if done in one color (white, black, red...you get the drift) but you loose the whole effect of flatty being in color. Can be done though, Flatty will need to loose his shadding though. If you have a proof that is solid and saved in BMP, DXF or SCV (prefered but DXF works almost as good) I be glad to give it a shot when I am killing time (racing season is about over and time is easier to come by for a few months).

Brian

Good idea about moving the Midwest. I thought about doing that to begin with and then didn't do it. I figured I would wait and see what kind of response we get from this forum and then go from there.
I moved things around a bit on this one and made the fish a bit bigger. If I go any bigger with him we start loosing states behind him. I am also thinking that if I add a tank, reg and hose we are going to loose a state or two. Of course IN will be the last so I don't care...just joking.

If you want the file in B&W I can change it to that very quickly. But like you said the fish will loose his shading.

Any more comments will be greatfuly accepted and not taken as in insult.

I like that one as well. Try sliding the midwest above the states and centering flatty top to bottom. Leave muck divers below the states. Flatty doesn't need to be any bigger, a little smaller might be better.

Would like to have him in b&w format, shading is not important to me. I can play with converting him into a window graphic that way.

Thanks for your work

Brian

I have tried part of what you said but it looked really weird. I will give it a whirl, maybe tonight, and see what I come up with. I like the Midwest above him since everything looks more balanced and filled in.

If you want just flatty I have just him. I have him with MMD underneath and then as above without the states. Pretty much I have everything on a file by itself, expect for the font. PM me with your email address and I will send it to you. For some reason the above file saved in a different format, I just noticed that.

crpntr133:
I have tried part of what you said but it looked really weird. I will give it a whirl, maybe tonight, and see what I come up with. I like the Midwest above him since everything looks more balanced and filled in.

If you want just flatty I have just him. I have him with MMD underneath and then as above without the states. Pretty much I have everything on a file by itself, expect for the font. PM me with your email address and I will send it to you. For some reason the above file saved in a different format, I just noticed that.

Here he is...the new and improved MMD. Out of all of them I like this one the best. I moved him over so he covers part of IN. Don't measure it but he is about 1/8" off center.
I tried him smaller but he looked lost if I went much smaller and then IN stuck out there like a sore thumb. I think this is the last one unless there are any major changes that we might like to see.

I looked at flatty in just B&W...WOW he looses a lot but I think it would look nice as a window sticker.

Looking good by me.

Kewl, looks great crpntr133

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom