CoCo View Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IF they (the kids) are still using the same Boom Box, I know I would really appericate a new one... :wink: The old one is really bad!

One more tip (pun intended) if you find yourself running low on money and wanting to tip, you can use a credit card. Some were unaware of this and skipped going to town so they had enough for tipping. I did this myself for all but the DM and boat captain and a little extra for Robert, they we're cash...

Have a blast, lee

Hey Lee, see you there Jan 7. Since you are a returning guest I will let you and T be my guide. Have you arranged flights yet?

Take out half of what you pack and double you cash. A few T-shirts, shorts and 3-4 swim suits. I like packets of EmergenC for water bottles on the boat. Any space left over bring stuff for the kids. Have fun!!

Hey Lee, see you there Jan 7. Since you are a returning guest I will let you and T be my guide. Have you arranged flights yet?

No flight as of yet... I see you sent a PM and I have already replied but I will send my cell in another...

Thank you for all the suggestions they are helpful and appreciated. 13 days and counting. Will bring stuff for the kids for sure. Cheers Paul

Patty and Andrea can always use over-the-counter medications (OTC), so if you have the room in your bags..... I was at CCV last week, and they currently have a need for anti-fungal foot creams (DM's with infections due to being wet all the time), but will take whatever meds you bring.

If you don't have room for OTC's, consider leaving whatever you've brought (as a personal supply) on your departure date. Don't worry about whether or not they will need what you've brought. If they don't, or have an excess of a particular item, they donate/trade/barter with the local clinics.

Back
Top Bottom