College Connections

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to me. I would be more then happy to have Ber and any former students she wants to bring out.

Am I blind as a bat? What's the event? When? Where? etc. I can always email my students invitations to dive events/trips but it's usually hard to get them to go anywhere, money issues you know :wink: I have exactly 1 diver who dives regularly enough for me to consider him to be "active." Fyr, time to get on the "active" roster :)
Ber :lilbunny:

Sorry Ber i have not posted the details of the event on ScubaBoard,

I have been in contact with scuba club leaders from
MSU
PURDUE
PENN STATE
OSU
and
UM (not a dive club, but they're coming out to dive)

Those are all Big10 schools and that is the reason for the event, but you and the Wright students are more then welcome to attend. The event is just a campout/diving weekend at Portage Quarry in August I want to say the 23-25 or 24-26 or whatever that Friday-Sunday combination is.

Austin

Hmmm, that's the weekend we're headed to Tobermory and the students can't take university gear anywhere unless I'm with it. Keep me posted though, a couple of students do have their own gear. I'll stay tuned for details and pass them on if that wouldn't be crashing your party.

Ber Rabbit:
Hmmm, that's the weekend we're headed to Tobermory and the students can't take university gear anywhere unless I'm with it. Keep me posted though, a couple of students do have their own gear. I'll stay tuned for details and pass them on if that wouldn't be crashing your party.
Of course it would not be crashing our party Iwill keep you updated as the date draws nearer. Also I had never heard of Tobermory, but googled it real quick and it looks like you're planning a great time.

Austin

Ber Rabbit:
Am I blind as a bat? What's the event? When? Where? etc. I can always email my students invitations to dive events/trips but it's usually hard to get them to go anywhere, money issues you know :wink: I have exactly 1 diver who dives regularly enough for me to consider him to be "active." Fyr, time to get on the "active" roster :)

I'd be more then happy to get on the "active" roster.....just as soon as I either teach my husky to dive:rofl3:, get a dog sitter, or you just dive days I am available instead of telling me when you are availabe and making me change my schedule :menani:

FyrFytr:
I'd be more then happy to get on the "active" roster.....just as soon as I either teach my husky to dive:rofl3:, get a dog sitter, or you just dive days I am available instead of telling me when you are availabe and making me change my schedule :menani:

LOL! You don't have to dive with ME for me to consider you active, you just have to go diving regularly :wink: Now find a dog sitter, there are plenty of buddies available here :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom