Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good afternoon, everyone. Is there a way to put a gag strap on a Comfo-Bite mouthpiece?
I would consider reaching out to Michael Lombardi here Lombardi Undersea LLC to see if his CCR gag strap might help you. if so, I think I have an extra one that I'm happy to ship you.

Ah! I saw this. Will it work with the Comfo-Bite mouthpiece with lip shield?

When you say “lip shield,” do you mean the palate bridge? If so, then yes. The mouthpiece remains intact, the MRS zip ties atop and around it.

When you say “lip shield,” do you mean the palate bridge? If so, then yes. The mouthpiece remains intact, the MRS zip ties atop and around it.
The Comfo Bite mouthpiece has a lip Shield AND a bridge that goes behind the front teeth.

The Comfo Bite mouthpiece has a lip Shield AND a bridge that goes behind the front teeth.
I'll wager me sending you an MRS for free (item and shipping) vs you paying retail $25 (I'll toss in shipping) if you're correct in them being one piece.

A Comfo bite mouthpiece looks like this:
1709154594916.png

Aqualung has historically sold a lip shield that looks like this:
1709154667005.png

If you look closely at the MRS, you will see a similarly shaped lip protector. Whether you can jamb all three pieces together onto an open circuit mouthpiece (and whether this would still assist you in how you're using it), I do not know.

Back
Top Bottom