comfortable masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cali68 - I consider LP to be my local equipment supplier, not really my LDS. I buy some things from them - fins, masks, snorkels, wetsuits, lights,travel bags, etc. For regs, BCs, computers and other more critical/technical items, I buy from my "real" LDS. The guys in the LP store are pretty knowledgeable about the products but they aren't serious divers from what I can tell. I go there all the time to look around and its really a great deal. I haven't used their servicing dept for equipment maintenance so I can't speak to how good they are (I'm sure its addressed on other threads). I just like my LDS for that kind of stuff. Overall, I'm a big fan of LP.

You might just try loosening you mask strap a little. I used to keep mine a lot tighter than was actually needed and letting the strap out a little made a big difference in comfort.

Jackie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom