Coming to West Palm Beach Feb 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nate,

I live here in West Palm and would be happy to dive with you.

I usually dive on the Narcosis, ( http://www.narcosisdivecharters.com )

nategasser:
Hi,

I'm takin' the family to Disney in Feb. Managed to bargain for a few days in West Palm Beach to dive :) Looks like I'll have Saturday Feb 12th free, and Sunday evening and/or Monday morning possible. Things I'm looking for:

- One or more buddies. Wife doesn't dive; 2 year old isn't certified yet...
- Reef or wreck dives. I'm AOW, done Nitrox but don't have official certification yet
- Since I'm from PA I'll soon be buying a 7mm wetsuit -- will that be appropriate?
- I'd like to rent a decent back inflation BC - starting to acquire equipment and want experience

Anyone available and interested for that weekend?

Thanks,
Nate

Tom is absolutely right about the Narcosis. I dive with Ray often. The Narcosis is nice and large, fast, and reasonably priced!

Tom Winters:
Since I got this far, I might as well put a plug in for Narcosis Dive charters at Riviera Beach marina. If you have to buy a spot on a dive boat up there, Ray is the guy to go with.

KBeck:
How about heading out on the Narcosis out of WPB. I was out with them this weekend; nice boat. So, who else is in?

Krista, I'm definitely in.

Which boat did you go out on this weekend? I was on the Sat. AM boat - don't think we met...

Very cool -- I'm looking forward to meeting Krista, James, maybe Vickie (?), and maybe others (?) next month. Narcosis looks like a good operation. Krista, do we each need to make our reservations, or do you want to book us all together?

James -- Sounds like Krista's in for morning only -- are you up for the afternoon as well?

Nate.

I havent decided yet on doing all 4 dives are not but I'm in on the am dive for sure.

BAITEDSTORM-- BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WHERE A DIVER?

Sign up Orlando Eric for FOUR dives on some day in the future with KBeck and the gang on the Narcosis. Why Do I earn all that time off if it is not for diving four dives with my SCUBA BOARD friends!

Psst. KBeck.. you can sign up baitedstorm now.. she'd dive a volcano in a hurricane if you triple dog dared her.

Woo Hoo...

Orlando Eric:
BAITEDSTORM-- BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WHERE A DIVER?

Sign up Orlando Eric for FOUR dives on some day in the future with KBeck and the gang on the Narcosis. Why Do I earn all that time off if it is not for diving four dives with my SCUBA BOARD friends!

Psst. KBeck.. you can sign up baitedstorm now.. she'd dive a volcano in a hurricane if you triple dog dared her.

Woo Hoo...
you go....I'll go....!! double dog dare ya then Mr Man.. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom