Concatenated Posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, this morning I had posts that were NOT concatenated! That has not happened in quite some time.

Has something changed?

Thanks for the heads up. I did a software update... I will fix it later today.

gypsyjim and his big mouth. :D
Had to go and ruin it for all of us.

Thanks for the heads up. I did a software update... I will fix it later today.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

gypsyjim and his big mouth. :D
Had to go and ruin it for all of us.

Me and my big mouth!

Just when I thought we had SB on the mend we have a major setback :shakehead:

Me and my big mouth!

I think this comes in men's sizing as well.

lord_help_me_this_day_to_keep_my_big_mouth_shut_tshirt-p235249189422272953zv91v_400.jpg

I think this comes in men's sizing as well.

lord_help_me_this_day_to_keep_my_big_mouth_shut_tshirt-p235249189422272953zv91v_400.jpg

Just regular men's size, or one big enough to fit me and my mouth?

---------- Post added ----------

And here I thought we had just had a change in SB that actually improved something..... :gas:

---------- Post added ----------

Dam, they did fix it! And it wasn't even broken. :hakehead:

I had hoped that once it was realized that the thread-bumping was NOT solved with the feature, and that it DID annoy a handful of folks, that it might have actually gone away for good.

One can still hope!

I had hoped that once it was realized that the thread-bumping was NOT solved with the feature, and that it DID annoy a handful of folks, that it might have actually gone away for good.

One can still hope!

The reason they give you hope, may be just to increase their pleasure when they step on your hope, and squash it flat?!!

The reason they give you hope, may be just to increase their pleasure when they step on your hope, and squash it flat?!!

:no:

Not the friendly folks at ScubaBoard!

SC_Hoaty:
:no:

Not the friendly folks at ScubaBoard!

mike_s:
well remember their motto...

They are not happy until you're not happy.... :thumb:

Thanks, oh right, that doesn't.
OK then, :popcorn:

hm.... I think I may see a pattern developing here.

ScubaBoard is a huge site. What you see as picayune and only affecting you, really can add up to significant problems board wide. There are a number of policies such as concatenation that put in place to keep things manageable. Bumping of posts has been a major headache and trying to keep up with which one is valid and which one is not, is nearly impossible. While a few will always look at anything we do in a negative light, ask yourself how we got to be so big? Apparently, these decisions and limitations make the place overall better than the other Scuba Forums out there. I can assure you that we aren't out to squash your fun, but to make ScubaBoard fun for EVERYONE. That's a full time job for two of us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom