Condo in Hawaii Kai - any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey

I'm a GIRL!
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anybody know of a nice 1 br condo in the Hawaii Kai area? Last January we stayed at a nice condo at the Ilikai but this year I'd like to stay closer to the dive shop. I can't seem to find anything when I Google. I'm looking for something in the $1200-1400/week range. Must have a full kitchen.

Suggestions? Ideas?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved to our top side topics forum "Talk Story"

I always suggest vrbo.com.

That's the one I was trying to remember!

Are you guys open on Christmas day? We are going to arrive on the 21st and stay until the 30th. Just wondering if we can dive on Christmas or if I need to kidnap Jo or Chris :D

Irene

We probably won't be diving. So you may need to kidnap Jo! Chris left us to work in the Bahamas doing u/w video full-time. Good for him, bummer for us.

Louie

No way! That loser :dork2:
Seriously though-good for him. I'm trying to get my boss to OK those dates and then I will be ready to email you with our reservation. Just be warned-We plan on a repeat of last January-4 dives a day for the week.

Irene Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom