Congratulations to Glen and Larry, 2 new cave divers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks...Taking cavern a year ago, and now cave has made me a much better diver...even in saltwater. I hope you can take it next year...you won't be sorry.

As to Stevens NEW nickname...let's just say a kid at JB on Saturday gave him the name. You will have to get him to tell you the story...it was VERY funny.

Congratulations, Larry and Glen!!!!!!

I"m so excited whenever I hear about anyone's Intro to Cave adventures cause I wanna take that next year.

Steve mentioned he was going to dive caves but never mentioned why he's called Pennywise. Are you gonna tell us or will I have to wait until he returns up north to ask him??

Glen could have done a little better job with the line placement. However, it didn’t help that Mat (SuPrBuGmAn) had gone in with Stasia (cmufieldhockey8) right before us and intentionally ran his line all over the cavern knowing we would be coming in right behind him. It’s nice to have friends like that helping you out before your cave class, isn’t it, Glen?!?

Yes, it is good to have friends that try to help you out. Did you see my awesome line placement at Hole in the Wall??:D

I was part of the team again, and again got lost. Guess what? I died again! That’s 3 times!!! Glen’s reaction when I swam up behind them was priceless! I wish I had my camera with me at that time!

All I can say is...when I saw you come swimming up....you almost died a FOURTH time! It was also good that you couldn't hear what I was saying through my regulator.:D

One short drill on the way out and I was done drilling them (just because it was their graduation dive doesn’t mean they don’t get drilled).

One short sentence doesn't do justice to what you did to us...you are a sick man Rob.:)

All kidding aside, Rob was a GREAT instructor. He pushed us to deal with stressful situations that pushed us to our limits...and then some. I learned a number of lessons through trial and error that I will never forget. I highly recommend Rob AND Jenn to anyone who wants to further their training.

Congratulations guys!!!

Yay Rob and Jenn! So nice to see you one more time before i go!

Thanks Mark....BUT, it is hard to rescue someone when they keep running from you.:D

I was not running! I was trying to find my way back to the main line and kept going the wrong way... :crafty:

Did you see my awesome line placement at Hole in the Wall??

Yes, you did a great job in Hole! From what I've been told Mat wasn't messing with you. That was his usual line laying... :wink:

One short sentence doesn't do justice to what you did to us...you are a sick man Rob.

I could have said more about it, but you wouldn't want me to give away all my secrets, would you? I could have pulled my new drill on you... :crafty:

Thanks for the kind words, Glen! I really do appreciate it.

cmufieldhockey8:
So nice to see you one more time before i go!

It's so sad you're leaving. But you will be back to visit the caves, won't you?

Does anyone know if this is the last cave class Larry took?

I really hope he went on and got some more training :(

Larry completed his full cave training last year.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom