Conshelf se2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recently bought two regs off EBay: 1 Conshelf SE and 1 Conshelf 22. Both are in like new condition, no corrosion and the chrome is absolutely pristine. Tonight, I took them apart and serviced them with Aqualung Titan kits. The parts for the Conshelfs are identical to the Titan and servicing them is the same. Anyone who claims that servicing a Conshelf costs more than servicing a Titan is not being honest.

Simular experience here, although I bought my SE2 off a private seller locally for a few bucks and the Conshelf 22 of e-bay. The local service tech and ZERO issues with doing a service on them. He did notice one of the units had a crack in the housing where the lp hose connects to the housing-which he was able to replace (for free by the way). But the chrome on both were pristine as well.

Back
Top Bottom