Considering cave diving? I hope this helps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is episode 1 -im assuming you have to subscribe to watch the other videos ?

I see training emphasised as a cure all for everything and I see people that passed the training
whether it was diving, wrecks, caves or rebreathers, that should not have passed training at all

Maybe, we can do a fight your entire being smart diver specialty, so when the let's push a few
metres further switch trips you pause, remember my post trip the switch back and head home

Without having to fight every sinew of your being

Either way

this is episode 1 -im assuming you have to subscribe to watch the other videos ?
Hey there, you don’t have to subscribe but if you do you get a notification when the new one comes out. There’s no cost to it and I don’t make any money off of youtube. I just wanted a new idea for filming this year.

I see training emphasised as a cure all for everything and I see people that passed the training
whether it was diving, wrecks, caves or rebreathers, that should not have passed training at all

Maybe, we can do a fight your entire being smart diver specialty, so when the let's push a few
metres further switch trips you pause, remember my post trip the switch back and head home

Without having to fight every sinew of your being

Either way
Agreed… there are two times I show something in my video that shouldn’t be there. When I talk about training and instructors I show single tank divers in caves where they shouldn’t be.

Ok, so I love this video and I rewrote my video a ton of times but this is exactly what had me turned around and what it was challenging. I started off much like this. It must made the video too dark… but the next video I’m doing is going to tackle this in a bit different format. At the same time there are things here that I can add to the other videos I’m going to do, to get the point across. Thank you for showing me this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom