contacting www.underwaterdigital.net

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aloysius

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck reaching www.underwaterdigital.net on the phone? I called the number on their website and I get an answering machine for Alan Cabrera's Office. I didn't leave a message, but is this the right place? I also tried to email them, but have received no reply.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt because it was July 3. Never got a reply to phone or email message, but I received exactly what I ordered (which no one else seemed to have) and got it quite promptly!!
So I suppose it's a gamble to order from them.

Allan hasn't been answering emails or phone calls for several months. Kelpdiver reports a good experience requiring not contact with him so I guess it's up to how much you want to gamble.

We've all tried to contact him, asking him to just let everyone know what's happening but no responses at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom