Shearwater Support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just want to say wow. My swift recently failed. I sent them a message through the contact us link on their website. They emailed me the next day to get my serial number and home address. I received a notification from UPS that a package is on the way. I didn't have to provide proof of purchase or convince anyone I had an actual issue. They are including a prepaid return shipping label. It was beyond easy, they were responsive, and shipped immediately... 5 stars, will buy again. I'm still in disbelief.

Quick correction, they did not include a prepaid return shipping label. I assumed one would be provided but it was never promised or stated in the communication.

One really small complaint, they sent me an RMA document with a Canadian address and said to return the product to Dive-Tronix. At UPS, they wanted $50+ to ship something which is weighed in ounces, not even 1 lb, to Canada. I emailed Shearwater yesterday for confirmation of the ship to address and only then did they supply me with a US based address. If I had any feedback, it would be to make sure that the return shipping address is clearly stated. If it were the case, the defective item would have shipped yesterday, but now has to wait for me to make another trip to the UPS store, which closes at 6pm on weekdays (which is a challenge with my work schedule).

Again, a minor complaint weighed against the amazing and quick response of their support, but it almost cost me $50+ unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom