Cooper River Dive 11-17-2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe, thanks for sharing, those are some nice bowls. I have three complete bowls and they are all plain jane bowls, lol

I travel a lot but I will have to look into that course.

So Joe, some of your bowls look like you could change out the stems. Is that what it is? so that the person could keep his fav. bowl?

Mike I would asume so. One could decide how long, curve, round or flat the stem would be. The ones that are plain are more than likely ( Trader Pipes ) sold cheap and in bulk. Here's one a friend of my found a couple of years ago that I thought was pretty cool. IMGP0304.jpg

really nice. I like to see the different style bowls.

Are you going to be at the fossil show at Cypress Gardens on the 16th of Feb.? I am planning on driving up there.

Mike: My son and I will be there showing. If you make it to the show do come by our tables and say hello. We will have on shirts with DarkWaterDiver on them. Great Show hope you make it.

Mike: My son and I will be there showing. If you make it to the show do come by our tables and say hello. We will have on shirts with DarkWaterDiver on them. Great Show hope you make it.

Thanks Joe, I will make sure I do that. I usually make this show every year so hopefully I'll be there this year.

Hey Joe, do you sell these shirts? If so pictures and prices. Question pertaining to the bowls..are they made from a cast or hand carved? That one, in the picture, looks great.

Most of the clay pipes were made from a cast or mold, but I'm sure some were carved on to personalize. The shirts Tony are my on design. I am getting ready to have some more made so if you want some send size and with or without pocket and how many. What ever they cost me plus shipping. I think the last time they ran around $10.00 bucks.

I am thinking with pocket and I think that I have no less than 4. I'll let you know but I want one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom