Cost of an AIR FILL................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In Batangas, south of Manila, believe it or not, the dive center where I did with, they charge P140 pesos for the first dive, P80 for the succeeding dives. Divide the amount I mentioned by 50 (current conversion is 52 pesos to 1 USD).

Do you dive in an ugly dive site? Dunno, but that place has been hailed by a lot of underwater photographers as one of the best in the world for Macro Photography.

Guess I'm gonna have to break down and get a new one, getting real tired of playing "Pong"

ID

Puget Sound - $3/air $8/Ean - no size limit

I was always under the impression that size DID matter...<G>
(Just kidding!)

Originally posted by scubakat
Washington...

$3.50-$4.50 for air, size doesn't matter.

-kate

Here in Melbourne, it's normally $3 for an Air fill. I don't know about EAN, but I will soon. I'm working on my EAN Cert. At the shop I have fill my tanks, I can buy a 10 tank fill card for $20. Saves some money for me and it's still a good deal for the shop. Especially since I buy most of my stuff there.

Here on Maui it's about 4 bucks for a one time fill, and $2.50 with a card. Sports Authority is less, but they are famous for short fills.

I've never bought EAN.

Aloha,

JOnathan

UK prices

£2 ($3.2) upto 232 Bar (3000 PSI)
£3 ($4.8) upto 300 Bar (4500 PSI)

Nitrox (232 bar), £5 - £10 ($8 - $16)

France - FrF 22 ($3.5) any size any pressure
Nitrox - varies - between 50FrF and 120 (8-20$)

Jon T

Originally posted by Greg G.
I was always under the impression that size DID matter...<G>
(Just kidding!)

[/B][/QUOTE]

How did I know you would be the one to pick up on that up G-man :)

-kate

Back
Top Bottom