Cost Savings to Cozumel from Houston - Is it worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK - Finally - Went back to the United website today and the prices are back to $516 non-stop, round-trip.

I bought them. There may be a cheaper flight between now and then - I don't know - but it's done.

BTW - Matrix is a great search site.

OK - Finally - Went back to the United website today and the prices are back to $516 non-stop, round-trip.

I bought them. There may be a cheaper flight between now and then - I don't know - but it's done.

BTW - Matrix is a great search site.
:thumb: I failed to add that midweek is usually the best time to shop fares. Glad you got what you want, and now you can plan details well in advance. Your flight may well be changed on you so be sure your email addy is registered, and still look every now & then. Hopefully you won't be changed too much, and can find good seats.

There is a lot to see on the Yucatan and driving a rental car is easy enough. I use Easyway car rental with their great insurance packages: Easy Way Cancun Car Rental | your Cancun Airport Rental Car. Tulum ruins are nice, Coba ruins are huge, Chicken Itza ruins are world renown - do them early before the buses arrive, then cross the toll way to do Ek Balam ruins the same day. https://www.locogringo.com/mexico/ways-to-play/mayan-ruins-archaeological-sites/

Cando maps are super great: Cancun & Riviera Maya Maps and Travel Guides

And trip insurance is a good idea. I had to cancel my trip to Cozumel in November to help with harvest, then again in December for a funeral. Collected on both, now to replan again. I like TravelSafe.com with their medical coverage included.

Back
Top Bottom