Could use your prayers and if in Spokane area your help (update, they found her body)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh how terribly sad for everyone... the family foremost but for all those that prayed and searched also.

only 26 and to be so troubled........ im reminded that my mum tells me all the time, even though im one year shy of 40 im STILL her child in her heart

:hugs: to the loved ones & friends

My brother-in-law, Greg, often hunts in that area and found her body. He was quite shaken by this.

Thank you so much for posting. Hobe said the worst possible scenario for the family would be nobody ever finding Amy. I hope your brother-in-law knows his discovery saved a family from the grief of not knowing what happened to a loved one. Hobe will keep Greg in his prayers I'm sure, it can't be easy finding a body but it does bring closure for those who loved her.
Ber

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom