Countdown test...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StSomewhere:
What am I doing wrong, the countdown doesn't show up.
Yeah it does - it's on your Profile. That was chaged a few months ago as having it on post caused problems. That's why you don't see any on posts anymore..

Countdown to: The end of the world, as we know it (but I feel fine)......
77 days, etc

You can also put this and the date in your Signature, just no countdown...

Dandy Don,

My countdown timer isn't even showing up on my profile. (see my thread). Apparently, I'm not the only one having this problem.

Bratface:
Dandy Don,

My countdown timer isn't even showing up on my profile. (see my thread). Apparently, I'm not the only one having this problem.
Yeah it is: Countdown to: Roatan, Honduras... 11 days, 6 hours

Are you running Firefox...?

So anyway, put Honduras and the date in your Sig like I have with Cozumel. :D

When I look at the profile page, I can't see it. Yes, I just changed to Foxfire. There must be some evil pop-up blocker denying me my pleasure at seeing just how close I am to going on my dive trip.

Bratface:
When I look at the profile page, I can't see it. Yes, I just changed to Foxfire. There must be some evil pop-up blocker denying me my pleasure at seeing just how close I am to going on my dive trip.
Somewhere here, Foxfire has been implicated in several such challenges. :)

StSomewhere:
Isn't everyone? :D

(yeah, yeah, I'm no help at all! :D)
If you're running Firefox, you're not going to see Countdowns on profiles. Put date & event in Sig. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom