Coz Kittten needs formula!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi:
I have a new addition to the BXTS family. She was found all alone on Av. 65 and is only about 3 weeks old. I couldn't resist her! Her name is Misha :) I am giving her lactose free milk right now because I can't find kitten formula...if someone can bring me a week or two supply, Misha and I would both be very thankful!
ed82a496.jpg

even cuter in person! :D

thanks for the great week!

Steven

Christi, I want to see this baby in person. My gosh she is cute. How is she doing? Actually right now diving and a kitten cuddle would help settle my soul a bit. Our fearless foursome are trying to figure out how to swing an October trip....well, one can wish... If a miracle happens, I will bring a treat for Misha. Sue

I'm with you Sue. Actually looking at December. You still doing head stands?? Take care.

Sue Sue:
Christi, I want to see this baby in person. My gosh she is cute. How is she doing? Actually right now diving and a kitten cuddle would help settle my soul a bit. Our fearless foursome are trying to figure out how to swing an October trip....well, one can wish... If a miracle happens, I will bring a treat for Misha. Sue

jpomerantz:
I'm with you Sue. Actually looking at December. You still doing head stands?? Take care.

Hey Jay, I am still doing head stands....Even out of the water this is usual for me! Thanks for remembering...I needed a chuckle. Just thinking about the fun our group had diving in May makes me smile, especially those Tortugas. I only wish I could swing some R & R in Coz....like..NOW! I hope it all goes well for you for December. Keep us posted. Take is easy. Sue

I hear ya. Actually December is now out - new job and can't get away then. Working to get another time I can go. Soon isn't soon enough!!

Sue Sue:
Hey Jay, I am still doing head stands....Even out of the water this is usual for me! Thanks for remembering...I needed a chuckle. Just thinking about the fun our group had diving in May makes me smile, especially those Tortugas. I only wish I could swing some R & R in Coz....like..NOW! I hope it all goes well for you for December. Keep us posted. Take is easy. Sue

Enjoy your posted messages...always informal and interesting!

Still have not solved my problem! Cannot post a message except to reply...have not found any tab, etc. to click. Also, cannot enter my dive profile info..

Could you help?

Thanks,

Mike

mteicher:
Enjoy your posted messages...always informal and interesting!

Still have not solved my problem! Cannot post a message except to reply...have not found any tab, etc. to click. Also, cannot enter my dive profile info..

Could you help?

Thanks,

Mike

Have you looked where I pointed you? Out on the page where all the threads in this forum are listed (NOT on this page, which is a thread page; you cannot start a new thread from within a thread), down near the bottom, on the left, there is a button that says "POST THREAD".

As to the dive profile, I can't do that, either. I click on the link and get an empty page. I don't know why.

Mike,

It's very simple.

As Gordon said, you have to be in a forum, not within a thread to post a new message/thread of your own.

Exit this thread by clicking above on the Forum name, which in this case is "Cozumel"

At the top or the bottom of the page, there will be a button that says "Post Thread" It's located in the exact same place the reply buttons are located in a thread.

Click on that and you can post a message/thread.

The profiles are messed up right now, so that's not only your issue, none of us can update profiles.

So Christi,
Any new Misha pics? I need a kitten fix!

Christi do you still need formula? we are going down there this thursday and I would be glad to bring you some if you still need some. I'm not a big cat person but you seem to be so helpful (espeically to me) in the cozumel forum I feel that I owe you.

BTW: this will be my first trip to Cozumel and can't wait!!!

I am leaving Thursday morning so if you need some let me know as soon as you can, I am making my last trip to the store tonight (I hope)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom