Coz Report: Jan 27 - 31st, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to decided between Residecias v Paradis Condos. Paradis has good snorkeling and diving from beach but residencias looks so very nice. is there any decent snorkeling from the beach? we are all divers but like to fill in with snorkeling rather than lay on beach chairs.

Trying to decided between Residecias v Paradis Condos. Paradis has good snorkeling and diving from beach but residencias looks so very nice. is there any decent snorkeling from the beach? we are all divers but like to fill in with snorkeling rather than lay on beach chairs.

There are fish around some rocks and other low structure, but nothing like a full blown reef with tons of color. It's a very easy snorkel and checkout dive area.

Nice report. Thanks for taking the time and posting the pictures.
I think San Fransico beach club was one of the clubs my your condo. What was the name of the other?
PH

Carlos 'n Charlie's beach club is the other

thank you so much for your reply. the beach and condo at residencias is amazing. my only hesitation was being concerned about no snorkleling at or near the condo. we will be diving but i like to be able to occupy the kids with something other than laying on the beach. is there anything with in walking distance (15-20 min walk) with decent snorkling? and are you familiar with paradise condos and their beach. says ithas great snorkling, next to chankanaab but beach isbsmall and rocky. is the beach nice or is it really tiny and rocky?

Thanks for taking the time and sharing.....

I know this is an old post but did not notice it before. He was not on Barracuda. That's Cantarell. The sticker is a Nitrox label and the other dive operator was Charro and Sons on the Mayte. Not hearing about any rays showing up so far by the way which is sad. For me using reef hooks and Nitrox is the way to do that dive. Free swimming tends to chase the rays away since they tend to circle along that area of the reef.

hey .. johnoly, how are you
your looking pretty relaxed in that pic on the beach, coz must suit you
wow, lots of eagle ray shots
you diving the bhb much these days
i just booked a unit at res reef for 2 weeks in april
probably be "diving with martin"
where can you rent tanks there, might decide to do a shore dive
thanks for the report
take care man

This report was from 2012. Thought I would point that out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom