Cozumel 2/22/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pictures will be scrutinized carefully before posted....:D

Somehow I don't think that will be necessary Kristal..:wink:

We need to photoshop all signs of hangovers? How do we photoshop Cabana boys into the pictures? Can we photoshop that extra 10 pounds I'm carrying around off my butt? How about photoshoping my beer gut off also while we are at it?

Donna if you lost 10 lbs there wouldn't be enough left of you to find. And there will be no need to photoshop Cabana boys. I have already found us some. :D

And I also have a pole dancer lined up. He told me he would have come to Orange Beach last weekend to give us a preview if I had given him a ring and let him know I was there. Now he tells me..:wink:

Who said anything about fiction. :D Check out Mar from Mexico in the Hot Men Thread. He only lives a short distance from Coz....

The pole dancer is a local....He was going to be our pretrip entertainment...:D

There is a very real possibility that my heart will give out before I return to the safety of south Alabama

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom