Cozumel 2/22/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are such a tease! Kristal has lots of rats to kill, Denise has lots of deductions to find and I have lots of people to fire. Stop trying to distract us from our daily task!

I can't imagine anyone who has not heard this already but Donna, Kristal and I are going to be rooming together on this trip and you CANNOT imagine what all we have planned!!!! :D
We talked Gary's head off this weekend, got matching shirts from his dive shop. Linda got afraid and decided she might need to hold on to our tickets and pray that we make it to the airport that morning.:wink:

Oh i can only imagine.........lolol :eyebrow:

My sweet photographer/filmmaker buddy from Playa invited me to go bullshark diving with him. I suppose my demise would at least be documented...

Which demise are we talking about?....the filmmaker or the sharks? :wink:

Odd...he used the word delicious to describe three females traveling together and rooming together.....that sounds like the two of you are included...:D...on either demise :wink:

I can see Gary now going to the lawyer's office to have contracts drawn up instead of one sheet waivers so that he will not be held accountable...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom