Cozumel - All inclusive including diving 4.5 out of 5 stars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BCH

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Cozumel - All-inclusive Scuba diving resort.

Rated 4.5 Stars on Trip Advisor with over 3,300+ reviews.

Superior Deluxe accommodations for 2 adults with a two-person Jacuzzi tub in each room. All rooms have private balcony with hammocks, preferential choice for Ocean front/view. 97% of the rooms have a full ocean view.

7 nights for roughly (double occupancy required):
· $1,232 per person from April 3rd – August 20th
· $1,155 per person from August 21st – December 23rd
· $1,531 per person from January 4th – April 2nd
· Children ages 4-17 in room - $55 per night per child (summer promo children free book by June 30th)
· Additional Adults in room up to 2 per room are each $110 per night

This includes a $1,500 resort credit which can be used for activities such as: scuba diving, discover scuba, swimming with dolphins, string ray package, chefs dinner, romantic dinner and up to $300 of spa services.

Included Scuba Specifics:
· Daily 2 tank dives led by 2 dive masters, boat picks up at he hotel dock, wash tanks and locker storage included.
· The resort offers daily afternoon dives and up to 3 night dives per week, these dives cost roughly $55 per person per dive and will be an extra charge.
· Discover Scuba is available for new or inexperienced divers.
· The daily 2 tank dives and Discover Scuba will be covered with the resort credit.
· Unlimited snorkeling included at the resort.
· Dive all the world renowned Cozumel dive sites: Palancar, Columbia, Santa Rosa Wall, San Francisco, Yucab, Punta Tunich, Tormentos, Cedar Pass, Paradise.

Dining and Entertainment:
· Resort includes 2 full bars, 4 restaurants as well as 24 hours per day room service. Restaurants: Italian, Asian, Mexican, and a traditional grill buffet with 6-8 meat/fish selections per night.
· All-Inclusive includes all alcoholic beverages: beer, mixed drinks, wine, champagne
· Nightly entertainment featuring local bands and singers, fire show, cultural shows.
· Service is outstanding.

Additional services included:
· All transportation to and from Cancun or Cozumel airports. If you travel to Cancun, the resort will pick you up from the airport take you to Playa del Carmen, provide you ferry tickets and taxi from the Cozumel ferry stop to the resort.
· 25 minute back massage, manicure and pedicure per person
· Wireless Internet
· Mini fridge and liquor in the room
· Long distance calls to the USA and Canada
· All taxes and gratuities (no tipping needed)

Any resort credit you use is subject to a 16% service fee. If you use all of the $1,500 resort credit the most you will have to pay is $240 upon check out.
Airfare is not included.

Contact me at bchdfw@gmail.com with questions or reservation instructions.

Sounds like Cozumel Palace, if it is then I can't recommend it enough. We went back in April. We didn't dive with the resort (went with Aldora) so I can't comment on that but the service was the best I've ever had. It was our first time there and by the end of a week most of the staff knew our drink preferences and knew us by name. Can not recommend this place enough.

Looks like great prices as well.

Anybody dive with their house dive op, how would the diving experience differ from say Aldora or BlueXTC or another of the dive operators at the top of the heap in Cozumel? Is the dive experience big slow boats full of newbie divers going to beginner dive sites, blowing through their air and everybody doing short bottom times?

Maybe next time don't register a new account and spam people with private messages as the first thing you do.
Not a a spam real, saw one of your prior posts so I thought you would be interested

They have 3 boats, they are slower but larger, you have good space for your gear, a deck on top to layout if you want. They always take me to really good dive sites, always dive for 50-60 minutes. If there are new people they go up early, but the dive master always let me go to 700 psi, which takes me about 55 minutes.

Sounds like Cozumel Palace, if it is then I can't recommend it enough. We went back in April. We didn't dive with the resort (went with Aldora) so I can't comment on that but the service was the best I've ever had. It was our first time there and by the end of a week most of the staff knew our drink preferences and knew us by name. Can not recommend this place enough.

Looks like great prices as well.
Totally agree DoubleAA, very good service,friendly staff and the fact that you can use the resort credits to cover all your diving, is great.

Why hasn't this SPAM ad been deleted yet?

Why is this spam, I am a diver on the board that has access to a great diving opportunity in Cozumel that I am telling other divers about.

Why is this spam, I am a diver on the board that has access to a great diving opportunity in Cozumel that I am telling other divers about.

If this was a legitmate offer, there would be no reason to conceal the ID of the resort, the dive op, and the travel agency.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom