Cozumel - All inclusive including diving 4.5 out of 5 stars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:idk: So why no mention of who the resort is?

Last edited:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Since the removal of the Trips/Local Marketplace forums from the regional sections of the board this post and others like it are now considered placed correctly. The PM's however were not and have been addressed.

Because a post fits your definition of spam i.e. non-disclosure of specifics like resort name etc. does not automatically make it one. Most of you likely know how to message the OP so I suggest you do so to satisfy your need to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: MMM

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Since the removal of the Trips/Local Marketplace forums from the regional sections of the board this post and others like it are now considered placed correctly. The PM's however were not and have been addressed.

Because a post fits your definition of spam i.e. non-disclosure of specifics like resort name etc. does not automatically make it one. Most of you likely know how to message the OP so I suggest you do so to satisfy your need to know.
Well, if you guys want to let this forum devolve into something that resembles the stuff that lands in my mailbox every day and goes straight to the recycling, I guess that's your prerogative, but I, for one, wish you wouldn't.

I think we should help the OP rea!izer how much confusion can result from not being forthright with important information.

There are too many great choices in Cozumel to pay those prices for a second rate facility and dive op.

Palace is NOT a divers resort, nor is the on site op anyone I would use unless I was a brand new diver ignorant of all the superior dive ops out there. It is over priced, no beach, not even sure they have a rinse tank lol.........

Thanks but no thanks for the info... The Palace is the absolute last place I'd want to stay at on the island. Nothing like paying a fortune to have some rediculous jetted tub stuck beside my bed in the middle of the room that may look clean but Lord only knows what resides in the pipes. It's not like they fill the tubs and throw a gallon of bleach in them to circulate before the next guest arrives. That being said, some have reported they are good for filling to rinse their gear in them. I certainly would never immerse myself in one of them. However, after a dive you can use resort credits to go swim with captive dolphins if that makes you happy.

If this was a legitmate offer, there would be no reason to conceal the ID of the resort, the dive op, and the travel agency.

Cozumel Palace, Aqua Safari, I am not an agent, just a diver that can share my benefits.

I guess it's not spam,ask me any question about the place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom