Cozumel billboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

94GTStang:
Nothing here in Oklahoma City

LOL!!!! How many okies are on this board??? BTW, I live in the outskirts of Yukon really closer to OKC!!! Do you guys ever get tired of having to go through DFW (either driving or flying) to get to Coz???

Hopefully, we'll eventually get direct flights to Coz. Then again we just got planes so it may be some time. :D That's a shot to Charles Barkley!!!!! :wink:

I dont mind DFW, I DO mind having to get there at 5am though. :(

:)

But if I must....the end result is more than worth it!

Mexico does not have to advertise in Denver, with Frontier flying direct to Cozumel all the billboards are paid for by Frontier. They are all over Denver.

Have not seen any in either Seattle or Indianapolis this year.

Mike...

robbcayman:
LOL!!!! How many okies are on this board??? BTW, I live in the outskirts of Yukon really closer to OKC!!! Do you guys ever get tired of having to go through DFW (either driving or flying) to get to Coz???

Hopefully, we'll eventually get direct flights to Coz. Then again we just got planes so it may be some time. :D That's a shot to Charles Barkley!!!!! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barkley is such a tard. All these door knobs in Okc inviting him here can kiss my butt along with Barkley too.

It would be nice to have direct flights to Coz... but I don't see it coming anytime soon. My trip in July is from Okc to Houston to CZM. That's not too bad. Much better than driving down to Dallas.

Where did you get certified?

94GTStang:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barkley is such a tard. All these door knobs in Okc inviting him here can kiss my butt along with Barkley too.

It would be nice to have direct flights to Coz... but I don't see it coming anytime soon. My trip in July is from Okc to Houston to CZM. That's not too bad. Much better than driving down to Dallas.

Where did you get certified?

LOL!!!! Barkley is a tard!!!! I'm going to book a trip to Coz around September and I'll try going through Houston this time. Did you book your trip online??? When I use expedia I always fly into Dallas which is probably my own fault. The thing I hate about Dallas is all the flights seem to leave at 6 am:furious:

robbcayman:
LOL!!!! Barkley is a tard!!!! I'm going to book a trip to Coz around September and I'll try going through Houston this time. Did you book your trip online??? When I use expedia I always fly into Dallas which is probably my own fault. The thing I hate about Dallas is all the flights seem to leave at 6 am:furious:
Our flight from Okc leaves at like 6:30 or so in the morning. Then we get to Coz around 11:40 I think.... Can't remember. Leaving early doesn't bother me much. That just means more time in Coz. The only thing I am worried about is the fact that we only have an hour or so in Houston. Last time we had an "hour", I was going to Orlando. My bag didn't make it to Orlando and ended up in f%&#ing San Diego!
We booked through expedia back in Jan. It was 5 nights for $765 at Fiesta Americana. I had to snatch that up quick.

94GTStang:
The only thing I am worried about is the fact that we only have an hour or so in Houston.
We had 37 minutes coming from Chicago... I was really worried about the time constraints, remembering the times where I've had to sprint from one terminal to the next. This time our gate was a leisurely 2 minute walk. I couldn't beleve it!

Last month the departure gate was right across from the Starbucks... We met up with Christi there who graciously bought us some coffee to wake my @$$ up! Sweet!

Moodiejeff:
We had 37 minutes coming from Chicago... I was really worried about the time constraints, remembering the times where I've had to sprint from one terminal to the next. This time our gate was a leisurely 2 minute walk. I couldn't beleve it!

Last month the departure gate was right across from the Starbucks... We met up with Christi there who graciously bought us some coffee to wake my @$$ up! Sweet!
Wow! Christi is really something. Hopefully we will meet up with her in July.

I need to look at our gates and see where we will have to go. I have never been to the Houston airport before. Hopefully it isn't too big and we don't have to run anywhere

Houston isnt to bad with the tram service and the "moving sidewalks" I always fly in on a regional jet and have to get to the other terminals. Even when I have been short on time I have made it quite easily.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom