Cozumel billboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going down to Cox from Seattle, we get two choice of flights.

Seattle to DFW leave at midnight, arrive 5:30 AM and leave at 9:45 arrive CZM at 12:19.
Seattle to IAH arrive at 5:30 AM leave at 9:45 arrive CZM at 11:19.

Biggest difference for us is proce.

Seattle via DFM = 365.00
Seattle via IAH = 575.00

Go figure.

I am off to Coz April 20 to 25 for a few days, Hotel Barracuda 5 nights 3 days two tank, three afternoon dives = 329.99 ppDO.

MIke...

94GTStang:
Our flight from Okc leaves at like 6:30 or so in the morning. Then we get to Coz around 11:40 I think.... Can't remember. Leaving early doesn't bother me much. That just means more time in Coz. The only thing I am worried about is the fact that we only have an hour or so in Houston. Last time we had an "hour", I was going to Orlando. My bag didn't make it to Orlando and ended up in f%&#ing San Diego!
We booked through expedia back in Jan. It was 5 nights for $765 at Fiesta Americana. I had to snatch that up quick.

You ended up in San Diego :huh: LOL!!! That price you got on the Fiesta sounds like a steal!!!! I've always stayed at the El Cozumeleno which I've enjoyed but it's not close to diving (I don't think Christi will pick me up from there) Give a good report back on the Fiesta because I may give it a try in a few months.

robbcayman:
You ended up in San Diego :huh: LOL!!! That price you got on the Fiesta sounds like a steal!!!! I've always stayed at the El Cozumeleno which I've enjoyed but it's not close to diving (I don't think Christi will pick me up from there) Give a good report back on the Fiesta because I may give it a try in a few months.
Nah, I didn't end up in San Diego, but my cloths sure did. Being that it hadn't been 24 hours since they lost my bag, I couldn't even get money back from the stuff I had to puy. i.e. shirt, shoes, pants. And Delta only gives you $25 a day.

I will be sure to write something up when I get back! I'm a huge picture fan, so I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share as well!

94GTStang:
Nah, I didn't end up in San Diego, but my cloths sure did. Being that it hadn't been 24 hours since they lost my bag, I couldn't even get money back from the stuff I had to puy. i.e. shirt, shoes, pants. And Delta only gives you $25 a day.

I will be sure to write something up when I get back! I'm a huge picture fan, so I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share as well!

Ohh... I misunderstood, I thought you were in San Diego. That sucks you had to pay extra for clothes they misplaced!!!! I'll look forward to your pics. :D

robbcayman:
Ohh... I misunderstood, I thought you were in San Diego. That sucks you had to pay extra for clothes they misplaced!!!! I'll look forward to your pics. :D
Yea... luckilly I was able to return everything but the shirt I liked. Still though. While I was trying to have a relaxing vacation with some friends, we were on the phone for hours yelling at Delta. Oh well.... happens.

I just can't wait the 3 months 3 weeks till the trip!

OK... I finally had my camera with! Bus stop at Chicago & Clark - Downtown Chicago

Of course I didn't see the reflection in the left corner at the time so I can't tell where this was taken.

billboard.jpg

Only one angle, Jeff...did you forget your battery charger back home? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom