Cozumel Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fstout

Reaction score
I am looking to plan a diving trip to Cozumel in December. Can anyone steer me in the direction of a good deal (air, hotel, and dives)? I can currently get an all-inclusive for 7 days for around $1300.
Thanks for your help.

fstout,
I am sure there are as many answers to this inquiry as there have been people that have been to Cozumel. My wife and I went last April and stayed a the Cozumel Club Caribe. It is one of two places that we found advertized where the water was recomended for drinking. We booked the trip through Adventure tours via triple A travel service.AAA got us a better deal than going to http://www.atusa.com . It was all inclusive from Dallas. Seven nights for about $800 each including all fees,taxes and cancelation insurance. We purchased a book called Diving Cozumel by Steve Rosenberg. In it are listed several hotels, diveshops and divesites. Incuded are some very good underwater pictures of sealife and reefs.Back to the hotel - It is old and not fancy but the rooms are large and we found the food above average. The waitstaff treated us royally as they will for anyone who is not afraid to tip. A one dollar tip to your waiter will see that all of your needs for that meal are met. They only make 3.00 a day before tips. This hotel has a nightly entertainment that is ok, but would probably not win any talent contests. My wife and I were celebrating 30 years together and we were there primarily for the diving. There is a diveshop onsite with the boat heading out each AM. We booked our diving through the diveshop after we arrived and saved about half. We paid 165.00 each for 5 two tank days of diving. TTC Dive Club is the name of the shop. This is located 3 miles from town and was very relaxing for us. We will do the same package again. If I can answer any questions just ask and I will do what I can.-ron

Back
Top Bottom