Cozumel in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travisc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Looking for some suggestions.

There will be two of us, both advanced divers, looking for hotel, air and diving packages.

Anyone have some suggestions?

Check out ScubaClub, I believe they have a January special, when booking two, the 2nd is 50% off. Their package includes two boat dives a day, unlimited shore diving and air re-fills, and meals are inclusive. You would need to book air travel separately. Just returned from there several weeks ago and was very satisfied with their operation both on and off the water.
Turk9

I'm heading to SCC with my buddy for the 1/2 off second diver package. Bayadventures took care of everything. We're flying out of Charlotte, direct, and will be wet everyday Jan 7-14!!!!!! Whohooo!!!

howdy,
I am an intructor in the Portland, OR area....see you are from seattle. I will be diving cozumel 1/27-2/4. I am diving with Aldora, whom i highly reccommend. They cater to more advanced divers, dive with HP 100's, and their arent a cattle operation. So when are you going to be there?

Nvert ~
Would you mind letting me know what airfare from CLT looks like in January? Chuck and I are just up the road from you in Roanoke, and I'm not sure we can pass up a deal like that! If airfare isn't bad, we may see you down there!

Thanks,
Meg :)

inked_diver:
I will be diving cozumel 1/27-2/4. I am diving with Aldora, whom i highly reccommend. They cater to more advanced divers, dive with HP 100's, and their arent a cattle operation.
I used Aldora on 2006/11/26 and was disappointed, especially after all the good reviews I read. They might very well be the best op in Cozumel, but I was underwhelmed. (I've written a complete review at epinions.com but it doesn't seem to have posted yet. Tried to attach a Word version to this post but it kept failing.)

David

boettger:
I used Aldora on 2006/11/26 and was disappointed, especially after all the good reviews I read. They might very well be the best op in Cozumel, but I was underwhelmed. (I've written a complete review at epinions.com but it doesn't seem to have posted yet. Tried to attach a Word version to this post but it kept failing.)

David

There is no best op on Cozumel; there are lots of choices and lots of different types of experience. What's the best for me is not necessarily the best for you. Aldora is not the best op for me, either. YMMV.

I just got back from a cruise and when I docked in Cozumel, I dove with http://www.bluextseadiving.com and had a wonderful time and experience. Pedro was the best. I highly recommend them. Full dive report coming soon.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom