Cozumel Invasion 2011 - Thanks For The Memories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I definitely laughed out loud, very loudly several times throughout that video! Awesome job! But no pics of Wiz dancing? I'll have to hunt up the rest of my pics! Bahahaha or should I say Mwahaha? Yes, I think PDT 8 needs to huddle and decide how to include new members this time... if we don't have a full team. Hmmm. Yeah, yeah, I know I need to call Felix. I did put in for the time off, I've just been too busy and waiting for airfares to get reasonable to decide on how many extra days to tack on to the end! It really was a really really really fun trip and can't wait for the redux!

myra

Wannabe??? I was the Precision Diving Team's Inspiration! :D :D :D

Awesome video, and it's only eclipsed by ACTUALLY BEING THERE! A few minutes can never completely capture the fun, the camaraderie and the awesome diving we had during the entire week! The excursions to Tulum, the Mexican cave system and even into town made this an amazingly awesome adventure. It was just phreakin' phun!

Awesome video, and it's only eclipsed by ACTUALLY BEING THERE! A few minutes can never completely capture the fun, the camaraderie and the awesome diving we had during the entire week! The excursions to Tulum, the Mexican cave system and even into town made this an amazingly awesome adventure. It was just phreakin' phun!

I could not agree more and wish Moonie had pics of everyone from last years Invasion.
I think Moonie spent to much time chasing the lady's. :wink:

I could not agree more and wish Moonie had pics of everyone from last years Invasion.
I think Moonie spent to much time chasing the lady's. :wink:

:cool2: I did my best to make the rounds. I know there's more photos out there. Maybe more will show up as time goes on. :shocked2: On second though, maybe that's not such a good idea...

Well I'm glad everyones enjoying the memories.

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Very nice, thanks for putting the video together and posting! It brings back lots of good memories! :grouphug:

Who will be featured in the Coz 2012 Memory Cruise? Don't miss it!

Wannabe??? I was the Precision Diving Team's Inspiration! :D :D :D

Awesome video, and it's only eclipsed by ACTUALLY BEING THERE! A few minutes can never completely capture the fun, the camaraderie and the awesome diving we had during the entire week! The SUPPLIES!!! The excursions to Tulum, the Mexican cave system and even into town made this an amazingly awesome adventure. It was just phreakin' phun!

There I fixed it for you! You know you wanted to say that.

I definitely laughed out loud, very loudly several times throughout that video! Awesome job! But no pics of Wiz dancing? I'll have to hunt up the rest of my pics! Bahahaha or should I say Mwahaha?

You still have another foot that needs to be stepped on?

Back
Top Bottom