Cozumel Invasion 2011 - Thanks For The Memories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should I be afraid to ask wht "The Supplies" are?
If we told you, it would ruin it. You'll have to find out what the big supplies is while in Cozumel. :D

PS: LVW is in charge of supplies this year.

:D
PS: LVW is in charge of supplies this year.

Does that mean I'm an official SB ambassador and I get two weeks in Coz plus all expenses paid and multiples bags of cash drop at my door from the extra loot that SB makes from putting all this together?

I have had a number of PM's about the size of this group and how it will effect diving and other things while at the Invasion.

Aggiebq86 posted his impressions of last years Invasion and I believe I could not explain it better. So I copied and pasted it here.

I absolutely enjoyed my time with the group. One comment earlier caught my attention regarding diving with 100 people. If there had been 100 people at the dive site, I would have been upset. If there had been 30 people on the boat I would have been upset. Fortunately, neither one of these happened. At most we had 16 divers on a boat and 8 people in a dive group. Once we were in the water, I didn't see anyone except my 8 man dive group until we surfaced.

During our time on land you could spend as much or as little time with the rest of the invasion crew. That statement was reinforced whenever we had a get together. It was up to us to decide who we saw and what we did. I had a great time sitting around the pool with several different people that I only knew as Texas Torpedo, Scuba Jenny, Lowvizwiz, and Pansiren to name a few. Some nights we went into town for dinner and other nights we ate at Hotel Cozumel. Some nights we went into town for dinner as a group of 6 other times it was just 3 and a few nights it was just 2 of us. Unfortunately there were some I didn't really get a chance to talk with other than when we were on the boat. But, I guess that means we will have to see each other this next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom