Cozumel trip report Nov 2014 - lots of photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My apologies CZMvet. I dove with a few people I had not met before on this trip. There were a couple of people with southern accents. Was your wife ill and couldn't dive or were you the only diver and staying on the south end of the island? Help me out pls.

My apologies CZMvet. I dove with a few people I had not met before on this trip. There were a couple of people with southern accents. Was your wife ill and couldn't dive or were you the only diver and staying on the south end of the island? Help me out pls.
I was with David of NJ, I missed our annual trip last year due to relocation, We dove with Raul some 15 year ago when Blue Bubble divers was around, Originally from NE Ohio have been in Fort Worth and now NC.
Really nice pics.

Gotcha. David got in touch with me and asked for additional photos and the link to this report.

We saw a lot of eagle rays at the southern sites (park). We asked a few times during the trip if eagle rays were showing up at the northern sites and the answer was no. Many more than usual for Nov. Keep an eye on the sand areas. Good luck
We saw one....only one, but it was beautiful. Rachel from Aldora found it hovering over some sand in a distance off of San Francisco Reef. After watching it, i went around a big head to get a better view of it....in that thirty seconds, it was gone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom